“I dedicate each day to learning new steps to improve my collaborations with colleagues and client-partners. This daily rehearsal, is what leads to an ever-improving and outstanding performance.
That’s the difference!”
Admission as Attorney: 2011
- 2010: LLB (University of South Africa);
- 2018: Legal Practice Management (L.E.A.D)
Areas of Specialisation:
- Administrative & Public Law: Administrative Law, Constitutional Law, Procurement Law;
- Commercial & General Litigation: Arbitration (Alternative Dispute Resolution), Commercial Litigation, Debt Collection, Personal Injury Claims;
- Corporate & Commercial Law: Company Secretarial Services, Contract Law;
- Labour & Employment Law: Employment Contracts & Policies, General Employment Advice.
- Legal Practice Council;
- Pretoria Attorneys’ Association: Member of the Executive Committee.