Donald Motshepe Diale
“The hustle and bustle each day, present a new canvas to express what we and our client-partners value the most: a consistent prudence.
That’s the difference!”
Admission as Attorney: 2007
- 1995: B. Juris, LLB (University of the North);
- 1999: Higher Diploma: Company Law (Wits University);
- 2003: Post Graduate Diploma: Business Management (University of KwaZulu Natal);
- 2004: Higher Diploma: Management of HIV/AIDS in the Workplace (University of Stellenbosch);
- 2004: Certificate: Corporate Governance (University of Johannesburg);
- 2008: Certificate: Competition Law (University of Pretoria).
Areas of Specialisation:
- Administrative & Public Law: Administrative Law, Constitutional Law, Health Professions Law, Local Government Law, Medical Schemes Law, Procurement Law, Regulatory & Compliance Law;
- Commercial & General Litigation: Arbitration (Alternative Dispute Resolution), Commercial Litigation, Consumer Protection Law, Labour Litigation, Pension Fund Law & Litigation;
- Corporate & Commercial Law: Broad- Based Black Economic Empowerment, Company Law, Competition Law, Compliance & Corporate Governance, Contract Law (Advising, Drafting, Review), Due Diligence Investigations, Mergers & Acquisition, Trusts;
- Labour & Employment Law: CCMA & Bargaining Council Appearances, Disciplinary & Grievance Hearings (Chairing & Prosecuting), Employment Contracts & Policies, General Employment Advice, Workplace Audits & Training, Workplace Employment Equity & Discrimination Issues.
- Legal Practice Council;
- Black Lawyers’ Association;
- Institute of Directors of Southern Africa;
- SA Society for Labour Law.