“When you build those around you, the end result is always building yourself.
That’s the difference!”
Admission as Attorney: 2000
- 1994: B. Proc. (University of the North);
- 1997: Certificate: Third Party Compensation (University of Pretoria).
Areas of Specialisation:
- Administrative & Public Law: Administrative Law, Constitutional Law, Health Professions Law, Local Government Law, Medical Schemes Law, Procurement Law, Regulatory & Compliance Law;
- Commercial & General Litigation: Arbitration (Alternative Dispute Resolution), Commercial Litigation, Debt Collection, Insurance Litigation, Medical & Professional Negligence Litigation, Pension Fund Law & Litigation, Personal Injury Claims;
- Corporate & Commercial Law: Company Law, Compliance & Corporate Governance, Contract Law (Advising, Drafting, Review), Due Diligence Investigations, Insurance Law;
- Labour & Employment Law: General Employment Advice, Labour Law & Litigation.
- Legal Practice Council;
- Black Lawyers’ Association;
- Drafter & Member of the Attorneys’ Admission Examinations, Panel of the Law Societies of South Africa & L.E.A.D.