“Every day brings with it a new level of mission to accomplish. Developing new strategies to overcome obstacles for our client-partners is at the core of my character. The level of difficulty is what makes me eager to put my game face on. I just can’t wait to press the ‘start’ button.
That’s the difference!”
Admission as Attorney: 2011
- 2008: LLB (University of Pretoria) & Golden Key International Honour Society Member;
- 2012: Certificate: Competition Law (University of Pretoria);
- 2014: Certified Mediator- Court Appointed Mediators Act (The Mediation Company);
- 2018: Legal Practice Management (L.E.A.D)
Areas of Specialisation:
- Administrative & Public Law: Administrative Law, Constitutional Law, Health Professions Law, Local Government Law, Medical Schemes Law, Procurement Law, Regulatory & Compliance Law;
- Commercial & General Litigation: Arbitration (Alternative Dispute Resolution), Commercial Litigation, Construction Law Litigation, Debt Collection, Insurance Litigation, Labour Litigation, Pension Fund Litigation;
- Corporate & Commercial Law: Black Economic Empowerment, Company Law, Competition Law, Construction Law, Contract Law, Corporate Governance, Due Diligence Investigations, Information & Communication Technology Law, Insurance Law, Mergers & Acquisition, Project & Structured Finance, Trusts;
- Labour & Employment Law: CCMA & Bargaining Council Appearances, Disciplinary & Grievance Hearings (Chairing & Prosecuting), Employment Contracts & Policies, Forensic Investigations, General Employment Advice, Pension Fund Law, Workplace Audits & In-house Training, Workplace Employment Equity & Discrimination Issues, Workplace Discipline & Counselling;
- Property Law: Property Law Advice, Sale & Purchase Agreements.
- Legal Practice Council.