“True character is revealed when we overcome our client-partners’ challenges together. Exercising our minds releases our astute legal prowess that naturally brings great results which in turn, makes both us and them happy.
That’s the difference!”
Admission as Attorney: 2015
- 2009: Certificate: Labour Law (University of KwaZulu Natal);
- 2012: Certificate: Sports Law (University of Pretoria);
- 2015: LLB (UNISA);
- 2016: Certificate: Fundamentals of Insurance Law (UNISA);
- 2016: Higher Certificate: Islamic Finance, Banking & Law (Regent Business School);
- 2016: Registered as Business Rescue Practitioner (CIPC);
- 2017: SAPIRA Program in Insolvency Law & Practice (University of Pretoria);
- 2018: Masters of Business Administration (MBA) (Regent Business School);
- 2019: LLM- Corporate Law (UNISA).
Areas of Specialisation:
- Administrative & Public Law: Administrative Law, Constitutional Law, Local Government Law, Procurement Law, Regulatory & Compliance Law;
- Commercial & General Litigation: Arbitration (Alternative Dispute Resolution), Commercial Litigation, Construction Law Litigation, Debt Collection, Family Law, Insurance Litigation, Labour Litigation, Personal Injury Claims;
- Corporate & Commercial Law: Company Law, Contract Law (Advising, Drafting & Review), Construction Law, Corporate Governance, Due Diligence Investigations, General Banking Law and Islamic Finance & Banking Law, Insolvency & Business Rescue, Insurance Law, Project & Structured Finance, Sports Law, Trusts;
- Labour & Employment Law: CCMA & Bargaining Council Appearances, Disciplinary & Grievance Hearings, Employment Contracts & Policies, Forensic Investigations, General Employment Advice;
- Property Law: Local Government Building & Property Disputes, Property Law Advice, Registration of Mortgage Bonds, Sale & Purchase Agreements.
- Legal Practice Council;
- Black Lawyers’ Association.