“Being part of the DM family is like my heritage. Interacting with colleagues and client-partners on the daily is my trough of wisdom, possibilities, potential and strength, which brings with it much nourishing success and growth.
That’s the difference!”
Admission as Attorney: 2018
- 2015: LLB (University of the Witwatersrand).
Areas of Specialisation:
- Administrative & Public Law: Administrative Law, Constitutional Law, Health Professions Law, Local Government Law, Medical Schemes Law;
- Commercial & General Litigation: Arbitration (Alternative Dispute Resolution), Commercial Litigation, Construction Law Litigation, Personal Injury Claims, Professional Negligence Claims;
- Corporate & Commercial Law: Company Law, Construction Law, Contract Law, Corporate Governance, Insurance Law;
- Property Law: Property Law Advice.
- Legal Practice Council;
- Black Lawyers’ Association.