“Being true to myself, colleagues and client-partners is what makes me tick. I mostly enjoy serving others and making a difference in their causes and lives. We either do it right, or don’t do it at all.
That’s the difference!”
Admission as Attorney: 2019
- 2015: LLB (University of Johannesburg)
Areas of Specialisation:
- Administrative & Public Law: Constitutional Law, Local Government Law, Medical Schemes Law, Procurement Law;
- Commercial & General Litigation: Arbitration (Alternative Dispute Resolution), Debt Collection, Personal Injury Claims;
- Corporate & Commercial Law: Company Law, Competition Law, Contract Law, Due Diligence Investigations;
- Labour & Employment Law: CCMA & Bargaining Council Appearances, Employment Contracts & Policies, Forensic Investigations, General Employment Advice, Labour Court Litigation, Workplace Employment Equity & Discrimination Issues.
- Legal Practice Council;
- Black Lawyers’ Association.