“Being in perfect synergy with colleagues and our client-partners is an adventure I love undertaking daily. It’s like finding that perfect note in a perfect song.
That’s the difference!”
Admission as Attorney: 2012
- 2010: LLB (University of the North West);
- 2018: Legal Practice Management (L.E.A.D);
- 2019: Certificate: Legislative Drafting (University of Pretoria)
Areas of Specialisation:
- Administrative & Public Law: Administrative Law, Legislative Drafting, Regulatory & Compliance Law;
- Commercial & General Litigation: Commercial Litigation, Debt Review, Collection & Foreclosure, Family Law, Labour Court Litigation, Personal Injury Claims;
- Corporate & Commercial Law: Contract Law.
- Legal Practice Council;
- Black Lawyers’ Association