Kobus De Beer
“The great feeling I get from associating with colleagues and client-partners can be equated to riding on the open road, focussed on nothing but the great adventure that lies ahead.
That’s the difference!”
Admission as Attorney: 2014
- 2003: BA Law (University of Pretoria) & Golden Key International Honour Society Member;
- 2010: BA Criminology- Honours (University of Pretoria);
- 2010: Post Graduate Diploma: Labour Law (University of Johannesburg);
- 2011: LLB (University of Pretoria);
- 2012: Post Graduate Certificate: Corporate Governance (UNISA);
- 2013: Advanced Certificate: Construction Contracts (University of Pretoria);
- 2018: Legal Practice Management (L.E.A.D)
Areas of Specialisation:
- Commercial & General Litigation: Arbitration (Alternative Dispute Resolution), Commercial Litigation, Debt Collection, Labour Litigation, Personal Injury Claims;
- Corporate & Commercial Law: Company Law, Competition Law, Contract Law, Construction Law, Due Diligence Investigations;
- Labour & Employment Law: CCMA & Bargaining Council Appearances, Employment Contracts & Policies, Forensic Investigations, General Employment Advice, Workplace Employment Equity & Discrimination Issues, Workplace Discipline & Counselling;
- Property Law: Property Law Advice.
- Legal Practice Council.