“The right mix of ambition, attitude and achievement is what I strive to bring out of my colleagues and client-partners alike – call it our Feng Shui. Discovering new solutions for success is what will make us memorable.
That’s the difference!”
Admission as Attorney: 2019
- 2012: LLB (UNISA)
Areas of Specialisation:
- Administrative & Public Law: Administrative Law, Constitutional Law, Medical Schemes Law, Procurement Law, Regulatory & Compliance Law;
- Commercial & General Litigation: Arbitration (Alternative Dispute Resolution), Commercial Litigation, Construction Law Litigation, Debt Collection, Insurance Litigation, Labour Litigation, Pension Fund Litigation, Personal Injury Claims, Professional Negligence Claims;
- Corporate & Commercial Law: Company Law, Construction Law, Contract Law, Corporate Governance;
- Labour & Employment Law: Disciplinary & Grievance Hearings, Employment Contracts & Policies, Forensic Investigations, General Employment Advice, Pension Fund Law, Workplace Employment Equity & Discrimination Issues.
- Legal Practice Council;
- Black Lawyers’ Association